With the increase in medical travel, rehabilitation breaks and cosmetic & dental procedures abroad, quality standardization and accreditation of facilities are of the utmost importance.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards applauds outstanding achievement in the medical travel, medical tourism and health tourism industry worldwide. Divided into 19 categories, services, facilities and destinations worldwide are judged by a panel of medical travel experts and honoured each year.
In 2019 the IMTJ winners included:
- Best quality initiative: Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara
- Best marketing initiative: China Medical University Hospital
- Best use of technology in medical tourism: Dental Holiday by Smile Clinic
- International cosmetic surgery clinic of the year: Bagatin Clinic
- International dental clinic of the year: FMS Dental Hospitals
- International cancer centre of the year: Apollo Speciality Cancer Hospital – Chennai
- International eye clinic of the year: Hangil Eye Hospital
- International hair clinic of the year: Advanced Hair Clinics
- Specialist international patient centre: China Medical University Hospital
- International hospital of the Year: Centro Médico Teknon, Grupo Quirónsalud
- Health and medical tourism: Cluster of the year: Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council
- Health and medical tourism: Destination of the year: Korea Health Industry Development Institute
For more medical travel information, click here